Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I got the chance to talk to RICCI STEEZ!!!! AWESOME!!



Kevin 3/7/11 11:07 PM
How did you get started with what you do??
Ricci Steez 3/7/11 11:09 PM
i was curious with how certain things were designed. I wanted to know how the effects of photos were done... or how like... paoster and album covers were made...I wanted to know the process. Curiosity is what led me to it.
Kevin 3/7/11 11:14 PM
Do you have any big projects comeing soon? How do you make your money?
Ricci Steez 3/7/11 11:15 PM
I work with other artists, designers and those that have brands I'm interested in. My money comes from me providing my services. I get paid for what i offer... whether it be design, covers for musicians, mixtape covers, blog designs, or even help with a clothing line... I get paid for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment