Friday, May 20, 2011

Bibiana Julian for Ronnie Fieg x Asics GT II “Ultra Marine” Preview

After teasing the web, Ronnie Fieg finally unveils his lastest Asics project. Ronnie’s first Asics offering from his Spring/Summer 2011 line is the GT II which is being modeled by Bibiana Julian in these photos.
Here’s a little of what Ronnie Fieg had to say:
Where do I even begin to explain what this release means to me. The GT-II is a silhouette I’ve been working on for 3 years and have been extremely patient going back and forth on samples until I got back a pair I felt was the one. Ok, enough about my emotions… Lets get into what everyone is wondering, who is Bibiana Julian and why does she look so familiar? This 23 year-old Dominican beauty, from Miami, was named “Best Cheerleader” by FHM during her rookie year with the Miami Dolphins and also models swimwear in her hometown.




Info from http://theshoegame.com/articles/bibiana-julian-for-ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gt-ii-ultra-marine-preview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment